Battat – Wooden Activity Cube – Discover Farm Animals Activity Center for Kids 1 Year +
Loopty routes for beads to race through and zigzag paths for tiny hands to explore on this farm wooden activity cube from battat!with rounded corners, and a sturdy and smooth construction, this wooden cube toy has so much to discover. Get baby to explore for hours… beautiful illustrations and wooden craftsmanship on a true childhood classic: a wooden activity cube filled with friendly farm animals. This one is crafted by Battat, a Company you can trust. This learning toy cube is recommended for kids 12 months and up.
SOLID WOOD: Beautifully crafted, the construction is sturdy and colors are bright
5 SIDES OF FUN: Drive the tractor around, zig zag the beads up and down. Plenty of spinners to spin, spin, spin…
ROUNDED CORNERS: We’ve rounded the corners and made the wood nice and smooth.
EARLY LEARNING: Improves hand-eye coordination, imaginative play and cause-and-effect.
AGE LIMIT: This wooden toy is recommended for kids 12 months and up.
TRUSTWORTHY… Battat is a family-owned company, established in 1897.8 months ago
ATTITUDE Hand Sanitizer Spray for Kids & Adults, EWG Verified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free Vanilla & Pear, 100 mL (Spray Bottle) (11315)
Made with plant and mineral-based ingredients, our little leaves vanilla & pear hand sanitizer is designed to efficiently get rid of harmful bacteria and germs while being mild on hands. This disinfectant comes in a convenient 100 ml spray format you can carry with you anywhere for a quick and easy way one-step sanitization.
Ewg VERIFIED hand sanitizer: our safe & effective hand sanitizer proudly Bears the EWG VERIFIED seal of approval; its gentle formula is free of harmful chemicals while being mild on hands
Hypoallergenic hand sanitizer: because we care about the most sensitive skins too! Our hand Sanitizing spray is hypoallergenic and non-irritating for your skin
Fruity scent: enriched with blueberry leaf extract, a natural protection for delicate skin; This Sanitizing spray is lightly infused with a sweet Pear and vanilla aroma
Vegan & cruelty-free hand sanitizer: our natural hand sanitizer is free of animal derived ingredients, it is proudly vegan & cruelty-free because our products are never tested on animals8 months ago$6
150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com!Bring back playtime, all the time with these 150+ screen-free activities kids will love!
Dive into a Bubbling Swamp World. Drum on an Outdoor Sound Wall. Explore the gooeyness of Glowing Slime.
With the one-of-a-kind projects in
150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids, your family will rediscover the spirit of imaginative play! These fun activities help develop your child’s creativity and skills–all without a screen in sight. Featuring step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs, each budget-friendly project will keep your child entertained, engaged, and learning all day long. Best of all, no one will complain about turning off the TV or computer with such entertaining activities as:
–Natural Dye Fingerpaints
–Taste-Safe, Gluten-Free Playdough
–Erupting Volcano Dinosaur World
–Fizzy Rainbow Slush
–Taste-Safe Glow Water
Complete with dozens of exercises for babies, toddlers, and school-aged children,
150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids will help your family step away from your devices and step into endless afternoons of playtime fun!
From the Publisher
To Make Simple Two-Ingredient Slime
Two 4-ounce bottles of Elmer’s Washable School Glue
1 bottle Sta-Flo Liquid Starch (usually found in the laundry aisle at the grocery store)
Food coloring or liquid watercolors (optional)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Ages: Preschooler, Ages 5 and up
This Simple Two-Ingredient Slime recipe makes a great base for a multitude of fun slime variations. This is the stretchiest and longest lasting of our slime recipes.
This slime is only for children who understand not to taste the slime or touch their mouths while they play. Children should wash their hands after playing with this slime.
1. Pour your glue into a bowl or metal or glass container. The amount of slime you’d like to make will be controlled by the amount of glue you add. The amount of slime pictured in the photos requires two 4-ounce bottles of glue. If you are coloring your slime, add several drops of food coloring or several squirts of liquid watercolors to the glue and stir well.
2. Give your liquid starch container a few shakes as it has a tendency to settle over time. Slowly pour liquid starch into the glue mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time, and stir thoroughly between each addition. Continue adding liquid starch to your slime until the slime is no longer sticking to the sides of the container. Watch for it to form a big clump in the center of your container.
3. Once your slime has formed a big clump, you can switch to stretching and kneading it by hand to mix it completely. If the slime continues to be sticky, add a bit more liquid starch, approximately 1 teaspoon at a time, and knead it in. On the other hand, if the slime is stringy and not sticky, add a bit more glue, 1 teaspoon at a time, and knead it in.
4. Continue stretching and folding the slime to combine it thoroughly. Within another 5 or so minutes, the slime will become uniform, smooth, and very stretchy. It’s now ready for play.
5. Store at room temperature in a sealed container, such as Tupperware or a Ziploc bag, when not in play. Simple Two-Ingredient Slime will keep for several weeks.8 months ago$19
Ozziko Stencils for Kids – Arts and Crafts Kit w/ Number, Dinosaur, Animal, Alphabet Letter Stencils – Bonus Stencil Carrying Case Included to Hold Art Supplies
A COMPLETE ART SET FOR KIDS with 10 soft plastic stencils (200+ shapes in total), 20 bright colored pencils, pencil sharpener, 50 decorated coloring papers, (a4 size) and a carrying case with a lock to keep everything in place, wherever your kids go to.
Write, Draw, Count: The art set with alphabet stencils, numbers, shapes, & more will help children begin to recognize these important subjects
Essential Skills: Our drawing stencils for kids is great for parents looking to help their kiddos develop fine motor skills & bilateral coordination
Learn & Play Anywhere: To keep everything organized on the go, put the dinosaur stencils & other kids art supplies in the carrying case
Creative Gift: These art stencils for kids ages 4-8 make great holiday or birthday gifts for that little artist in your life!8 months ago